Types of Data Collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, in an autonomous basis, are: Cookie, Usage Data, email, first name and last name.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the user or, in the case of User Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts as to which Data are mandatory may write an e-mail to email@example.com.
The user assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the owner from any liability towards third parties.
Users can exercise certain rights with regard to the data processed by the data controller.
In particular, the User is entitled to:
- Revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke consent to the processing of his or her personal data previously given.
- Oppose the processing of your Data. You may oppose the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object can be found in the section below.
- Access to one's own Data The User has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed data.
- verify and request correction. Users may verify the correctness of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Obtain the restriction of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- Obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data When certain conditions are met, you may request the deletion of your Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose a complaint The User may propose a complaint to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
Where personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the controller, users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are informed that if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise your rights, you can send a request to the contact details of the holder indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the holder as quickly as possible.
Method and location of data processing
The data holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of data processors can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the user has given consent for one or more specific purposes. In some jurisdictions, the controller may be authorised to process personal data without the user's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object ('opt-out') to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures; processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the holder or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the data controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data are processed at the premises of the holder and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one where you are located. You may refer to the section on personal data processing details for further information on the location of the processing.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the data controller to protect the Data.
Should one of the transfers just described take place, the user may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the holder by contacting him at the contact details given at the beginning.
Data retention period
Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes connected with the performance of a contract between the holder and the user will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the data controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. You may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the controller.
When processing is based on the user's consent, the controller may retain Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Contacting the User
Contact or service request form (this application)
The user, by filling in the contact form with his or her data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form.
Personal data collected: first name, last name, email, telephone.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the user allows the application to identify him/her and to give him/her access to dedicated services.
The registration and authentication services may be provided with the help of third parties. If this is the case, this application may access certain Data stored by the third-party service used for registration or identification.
Account (this application)
The user registers by filling in the registration form and providing his or her personal data directly to this application.
Personal data collected: name, surname, email, telephone, fax, country, region, province, city, postcode, address and house number.
The services contained in this section enable the data controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of user behaviour.
This Website uses Matomo (former Piwik), an open-source software, for statistical analysis of visitor accesses. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer to analyze your use of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to storage. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, we draw your attention to the fact that, in this case, you may not be able to use all the features of this Website.
You can specify here whether you agree to the storage of a unique web analysis cookie in your browser, to enable the website operator to record and analyze various statistical data.
If you do not want this cookie to be stored, click the following link to store the Matomo deactivation cookie in your browser.
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
The aim of reCAPTCHA is to verify whether data being entered on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is done by a person or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyses the behavior of the visitor to the website using various characteristics. The analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor accesses the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, length of visit of the website visitor, or the mouse movements of the user). Data collected as part of the analysis are passed on to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run entirely in the background. Website visitors are not informed that an analysis is taking place.
The basis for processing the data is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its online offers from improper automated spying and SPAM.